Sunday, April 08, 2012

MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE Theme Party for My and Only Baby Boy

THANK YOU! I enjoyed the party and your thoughtful gift. But the best part was seeing you! Thank you for making my first birthday so special! -BABY TAZ :)

The Birthday Celebrant (Our BABY TAZ) in his Mickey Mouse Costume. My husband and I in our own version of Mickey and Minnie? :)



Customized Birthday Cake with Mini Cupcakes

I decided to put Mickey's Head Balloons instead of ordinary balloons. Aren't they cute? :)

I combined black and red cloth for the table cover and bought this happy birthday streamer to add on.

I really love the Canopy I bought, it really looks good. Thanks to my Baby sister who hosted the party. Well done Bunso! :)



Oh, Yes! They love their  Mickey Mouse ears that I made and their Mickey Mouse Balloons!
These Loot Bags are so  cute! I love doing this over and over again! I can also do these loot bags for your parties, email me and let me know what is your party theme :) (maineshoppe@gmail.com)

The projector is ready!
The Venue

No comments:

Post a Comment